Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Easter-ish

 

IMG_1884

I was only feeling a little Easter-ish this year.  I guess I was struggling to balance out Jesus and the Easter Bunny.  Especially now that Lana and Tanner are older.  So no big baskets this year but enough candy for everyone to be on a sugar high for a week.

IMG_1885

And Porter discovered that he is a chocoholic.  The child can sniff out chocolate and even discovered where we have the “hidden stash”.  Which then had to be moved to a new hiding place where little baby hands can’t get to it.

IMG_1886

The above pics are the Primary egg hunt.  It was a beautiful day for it!  And the property at the back of the church was perfect for hiding eggs.

IMG_1898

Then on the day of our hunt, it was cold and windy.  Yet the kids still wanted to do it outside.

IMG_1899

I lasted all of 2 pictures and I was done.

IMG_1900

The kids loved having Grandpa Jerry here for spring break!  It gave us an excuse to get out of the house and do things we hadn’t done before!  Thanks Grandpa for coming!

IMG_1902

Porter helping me read my verse during family scripture reading.

IMG_1905

This was Tuesday afternoon when the big kids came home from school.  I thought it a very telling picture.  A messy kitchen but happy kids eating their afternoon snack.

IMG_1919

The kids happy to get their folders from Grandpa Jerry!

IMG_1921

And Porter, finally coloring on something other than my walls!  Smile

1 comment:

Grandpa Jerry said...

I loved the trip, loved the kids, and loved all the things we got to do and see!