Sunday, October 7, 2007

6 weeks and counting

Six weeks and counting before we meet our new arrival! I'm still unsure if Lana is aware she is going to be a big sister, but she does atleast know that there's a baby in mommy's tummy and likes to poke and prod him to try and get him to move.

People have been asking me "are you ready?" Seriously, can you ever be ready for a new baby? I am glad that we know a little more of what to expect this time around, but as we did with Lana, we'll just take it one day at a time. I think the hardest part is watching my 2 year old learn new things everyday. (Like putting on her own shoes and socks by herself!) I must accept the fact that she is no longer my baby, but my little "big" girl. I just hope that the teenage years don't come too quickly.

No comments: