Sunday, October 7, 2007

A Night at the Fair



So we braved the State Fair Friday night and had a very enjoyable time. We found an awesome parking spot (close and free!) This is Lana trying to devour a corndog bigger than her head.


We couldn't leave the fair without trying to win Lana something, unfortunately it turned out to be this nasty ratty cheap teddybear. We took a picture for memories sake, it promptly went to the trash when we got home. We looked into winning a Dora doll, but turned out you had to spend $40 for just a chance at winning it.

Lana had a great time riding the merry-go-round. Everytime we passed Daddy and Uncle Dave she would wave bye-bye.


Lana was definately hesitant at the small petting zoo they offered. And I seriously can't blame her since as we walked in the little baby goats were trying to nibble her shirt. We bought some carrots and daddy helped feed the animals.


I think the camel was the most interesting part of the petting zoo. (Thankfully there was no spitting on the camel's part.)

Lana and daddy riding the Bee ride. It's hard to see them, but they are riding in the bee that's in the middle of the picture. That's what we get for taking pictures with the camera phone, but you know, that's one less thing for me to carry and or get stolen.

1 comment:

Julie Sacks said...

Michelle, I am so happy that you started blogging! I never wanted to do it but now that we have it, I am totally a blogger! It's just so much fun to keep in touch with every one and see lots of pics all the time! We just take our camera every where we go now and say, we can put this on the blog! Lana is so cute! She looks just like you! Cohen takes more after me too, atleast that is what people say but I don't see it! Anyway, love the blog. Incase you don't have ours it's justinandjuliesacks.blogspot.com