Sunday, October 21, 2007

Our weekend in Florida

We snuck down to Destin, Florida this weekend with some friends of ours. And I must say that regardless of being 8 months pregnant (yes, please see side view picture of me below), the 6 hour drive was totally worth it. The weather was beautiful, the water warm and we found the perfect beach that didn't have any dead fish on it and was close to a bathroom. I sat and read all day, Lana played in the sand all day and Paul played the first of the day and then broke (or thought he broke we'll find out today at the doctors) his pinky toe and sat around the rest of the day as well.























































2 comments:

Noni said...

So I had to sign up just so I could comment on HOW CUTE!!! Lana is and to put in my two cents every now and then. You guys are such a cute little family, wish we were closer to you, Nina would love Lana.

Julie Sacks said...

Well look at you and your cute belly! I love the pics! I just got done looking a our friends blog in Utah and they had just posted pics of snow. It's nice to see not every one has dumb snow on their blogs, I'm jelious, i wish I could go to the beach.