14 years ago
Monday, May 26, 2008
The Stroller
So here is our new stroller purchase. I opted not to go with the double stroller since Lana really hasn't been a stroller girl for the last few months. I hope I do not regret that decision! Anyway, I LOVE this stroller and it's a good thing too because I purchased it sight unseen. NO stores in the state of MS carried this stroller.
Tanner seems to enjoy his new ride. He is so quiet when we're strolling around, he's even fallen asleep in it (yay!).
Lana of course loves the stroller too (good thing it's a 50 lbs. weight limit). She only wants to sit in it when I have it in the house though so that's good. I mostly keep it in the trunk now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love, Love, Looove the new stroller!! and love the pic of the rainbow above!!!!!
Post a Comment