Conversation #1:
I'm giving Tanner a bath. He is happily playing with a few of the toys. Lana enters the bathroom and sees he is playing with her favorite bath toy, the rubber duckie. She instantly starts reaching for it to snatch it away.
Me: No Lana, the duckie is a bath toy. When it's your turn to take a bath, then you can play with the duckie.
Lana: Okay. (She turns to Tanner) Tanner, don't pee on my duck!
Conversation #2:
Lana likes to ask the questions "Where you going? or What you doing?" If you happen to answer, I'm going to the potty her standard answer will be in her sing-song voice "Don't pee-pee on the floor!" Who knew that potty training had side effects?
14 years ago
1 comment:
That cracked me up!! can't wait until I have a little one that talks!! he he he! hope all is going well!! I feel your pain on the sleeping thing! I swear between binki's falling out, dogs wanting to go out, cell phones, and bathroom breaks i wake up like 6 times a night!! good times!!
Love, Robyn
Post a Comment