Sweating. Swimming. Sweating. Trying not to die of the heat. Sweating. Dreaming of nice weather. Sweating. Trying to sell our house. Sweating. Finding a new place to live. Sweating.
Yes, the Judsons are on the move again. This one takes us even further south but still in Mississippi. Our house is currently on the market and we beginning move 1 of 2. We are moving into an apartment because having Paul gone Monday thru Friday really stinks for everyone. As soon as our home sells we will build another one and move a 2nd time. Pain yes, but small sacrifice to not have to pay 2 mortgages at a time. (Paul's wonderful work is paying 6 months rent and paying movers so we can sell the house and still be a happy family, yay!) We look forward to the change of scenery and Paul's shorter commute which will mean more family time to go hang out at the beach only a couple hours down the road. Wish us luck on our next moving adventure. Hopefully the moving guys won't pass out from the heat before they load the truck, cause I sure don't want to do it!
14 years ago
3 comments:
Michelle! I didn't know you were moving! Where are you going to end up after move number 2?
So y'all are moving to the burg!!! My sister and sister-in-law live in Hattiesburg. We visit quite often since Mobile is only 1 1/2 hours away. They are in the Purvis Ward. I really like their ward. Anyway hope y'all enjoy Hattiesburg, we certainly loved it when we lived there (me and Blaine graduated from USM) and my sister and sister in law love it also!
So I guess this shows how long it's been since I have been up to date on the blogging world but I had no idea that you were moving!!! That is crazy that you have to do it twice. I hate moving, no I loath moving, and if there was a word I could think of worse than loath, that would be it. Glad it's you and not me, but congrats on getting to see Paul more!
Post a Comment