14 years ago
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Greatest husband ever...
I nearly died of fright last night, but I think Paul gave me the best surprise ever. I didn't even see this one coming. He called after he was done in the office and I could hear he was in his truck. I asked him what he was doing and he said, oh just driving around talking to you. I figured he was trying to pass the time because he didn't want to go back to his hotel room. Well, we're talking, talking, talking and he's still driving. I ask him if he's going to drive around all night, and he's like, I'm just scouting out places. Places for what? Don't you worry about it. Well, around this time, the kids are on the brink of disaster and I decide it's time for bed. So I take Lana into her room, and then go out to grab her clothes from the bathroom and there's Paul standing the hallway. I'm pretty sure my heart stopped. He scared me so bad that I was actually crying. I'm so glad he decided to come home because I really needed it. The kids slept great last night and so did I because Paul is the greatest (and possibly because we were all REALLY tired).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hooray! Hooray!!
I'm so glad Paul surprised you and that you all got a good night's sleep! I hope your house sells quickly so you can all be together. You could always surprise him and scare him to tears!!! :)
Nice surprise, but terrible delivery!!! He is lucky that you did not have any pepper spray or something. Spencer and I have a deal and he is just not allowed to scare me like that. I just can't take it. I'm glad that you got sleep though.
Post a Comment