Friday, January 2, 2009

Being frugal

I love being frugal. There's something about getting a lot for little or nothin' that makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Well, living out in the sticks makes it a little bit harder to get fab deals frequently so that makes them all the more sweeter when I do. Tonight our night consisted of a free movie rental from Redbox movies, free dinner from Mickey D's thanks to Grandpa Jerry, and 2 Ben and Jerry's Pint-size icecreams for $1.70 each. Love it! You can share in the love with the Ben and Jerry's too with the coupon link found on Being Frugal is Fabulous. We purchased ours at Walgreens only because that's where the Redbox movie box is, so you might be able to get them for even less or free!

1 comment:

The Hardy's said...

I love that website! We did the free redbox movie on Monday. Just can't beat FREE!