Monday, January 5, 2009

We have a Sunbeam!

I cannot believe our baby girl is a Sunbeam already! We've been talking it up for quite a while and she's been belting out the song "Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam" at least once a day. I had the chance to be with her during singing and sharing time because I was filling in for the primary piano player. She wasn't that excited to be sitting like that for so long and was super fidgety, but did pretty good. They separated for classes and when I went to go pick her up, she was so happy and excited. Her teachers (I couldn't ask for more fabulous teachers!) said she did good. She was happy to tell us what she learned and show off her pretty crown they made. We are working on learning her teacher's names. Everytime I ask her what their names are she says "Jesus".

2 comments:

Grandpa Jerry said...

Congratulations Lana, you are now in "big Primary".

Britt Family said...

That is so cute!! You have a big Primary girl on your hands now!! LOL!:) Cooper moved up to CTR 5 and I was so sad. He is not the youngest anymore.:( I guess I wanted my little boy to always stay little!