14 years ago
Thursday, January 29, 2009
The next Rachel Ray?
Lana surprised Paul by being a huge help in the kitchen while Paul attempted to make Betty Crocker's brownie/cookie concoction pictured here. She told him where the handmixer was kept (I keep it in the hall closet due to the lack of storage). She also could tell him which container held the flour and which held the sugar. Impressive since the containers are identical. She can also tell you that Rachel Ray loves to cook with E.V.O.O . - Extra Virgin Olive Oil -(granted, I don't think she knows what it is, just that Rachel Ray says it a lot). I look forward to her making me gourmet meals in the future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I made those brownies last weekend..they were sooo GOOD!! That's funny about the E.V.O.O., I wonder what it is about the foodnetwork that kids love so much, Tori and Zak love it.
Post a Comment