I didn't even see it coming. One moment he was in my lap while I sat on the couch, and the next moment I heard (and felt) him make contact with the floor off of the opposite side of the couch. He can easily get up and down off the couch without any problem so this took me (and I think him too) by surprise. I do believe that this is our first visual casualty. He's had some bit lips before and a few bruises to the knees but that's it.
Door - 1, Lana - 0
While we were at church last night and Paul and Lana were running around the church trying to burn off some energy while I finished up my meeting. When a side door suddenly opened and Lana rammed right into it. Poor girl had a big red bump on her forehead. Luckily it was gone this morning and she's feeling better and not dwelling on her "owies". Poor girl, she is our little accident prone. Always tripping and falling down or running into things.
No comments:
Post a Comment