Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Flipper Bowl XIV

Click here for previous post and explanation.

I still got eliminated first round, but it was fun to go back to our old ward and visit with friends. It's still one of the most elaborate ward activities I've ever attended.



The Jumbo-Tron


Stadium seating.






This is not just a random picture, this is showing how Tanner terrorized the Denson's stroller all night long. The boy is drawn to anything that has wheels.




It was a great game this year. It came down to either the first girl or the youngest competitor to win the Flipper Bowl. I couldn't really pick sides because one babysat for us when we lived there and the other was in Primary with me. Anyway, Scotty took the trophy and became the youngest Flipper Bowl Champion.

4 comments:

hdenson said...

It was great seeing you guys...I'm glad our stroller kept Tanner occupied, he was so cute with his little red nose!!

Challey said...

That looks like so much fun! But, I am glad that I am not on that activity committee.

The Hardy's said...

Michelle, one of these years, you've got to make it past the first round! How far did Paul make it?

The Judsons said...

Technically I tied first round but I let my opponent go on without a tie breaker. It's not easy playing with a squirmy 1 year old on your lap and playing against a 15 year old young man. Besides, he made it to the semi finals so I'm glad I let him go. Paul on the other hand got eliminated 1st round too by one of the Elders.