It's official. Lana is a preschooler! I'm having some mixed feelings on the subject, but after having met with the Pre-K director, I'm feeling much better. It's only 3 days a week 3 hours per day. And a short 3 minute drive from our apartment. I think Lana will thrive a little bit better socially once she adjusts to school. Poor Tanner, I think he will be begging for the Pre-K 2 once he turns 2. He wanted in on the action and kept trying to go into the classrooms while we were registering.
Well, for now Lana seems pretty excited. She was a little annoyed that we were only at school today to fill out papers. In fact it took a little bit of bribery to get her out of the building without a full on tantrum because she really wanted to go to school. So we'll see.
14 years ago
2 comments:
How exciting for you...and nerve wracking! I can't believe you have a preschooler!
She will love preschool and you will love the break! And Tanner will love the one-on-one time with Mommy. :)
Post a Comment