We opted to do Easter on Saturday since we have early church, I had to be extra early for choir and Paul had early meetings. (Oh, and not to mention the fact that I have a hard enough time getting to church on time on regular Sundays...9am church is not my friend.) So we stuffed and hid the eggs Friday night. Tanner was the first one up on Saturday. He really didn't know what to think of Easter.
He's thinking "did you want me to pick these up? This is a little lame, mom."
And here he's telling me about the meaning of Easter. Such a deep thinker this one is.
And this is where he figured out that there was candy in the eggs.
I love this picture. Lana had just crawled out of bed and there's Tanner-the-blur going from egg to egg. Lana's just trying to figure out what's going on.
It didn't take long.
Today (Sunday) we enjoyed a beautiful Easter Sacrament Program. I am so thankful for all those fabulously talented people who are willing to share their gifts to bless others!
1 comment:
It is so funny to watch Tanner's face when he finally understands about the candy! Ryder loved his first Easter playing with the eggs and trying to eat the candy in the wrappers!
Post a Comment