Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tanner, you have been banned

I love my children. I do! I try to be patient with them and show them that I love them often. But sometimes they do things that push me to the edge of my patience...

Tanner is a habitual bath pooper. It seems like almost every bath he's had in the last 2 weeks, he's pooped in the tub. Oh, and didn't just start 2 weeks ago, this has been an ongoing problem since his early months. Needless to say, it is disgusting. It makes me gaggy just thinking about it. Thankfully Paul cleans it up because I can't handle it. The one time Paul wasn't home and I had to clean it up I scolded Tanner until he cried. I know, not my proudest motherly moment but it was gross and I was mad because I had to clean it up.

So, Tanner, I hereby ban you from baths until you understand that pooping in the tub is unacceptable. You are still an enormously cute kid and we love you, we just don't love cleaning up your poop in the tub.

6 comments:

Stuart and Kimber said...

It is gross, and it only gets grosser as they get older!

He doesn't get quite as comfortable in the shower does he?

Grandpa Jerry said...

Maybe he should have his bath after he poops! Maybe he should "help" with the cleanup! :-)

Challey said...

That is actually how we got Paris started on potty training. One day we saw that she was just about to poop in the bath, so Spencer grabbed her and stuck her on the potty. She was potty trained 1 month before she turned two. So, maybe you can try that?

The Judsons said...

Thanks Challey for that idea, if it doesn't get him potty trained at least the poop will go in the toilet!

Tanner also tends to sneak in that second poop on bath days, so it's not always a sure thing that he won't poop in the tub even if he's already pooped!

The Hardy's said...

That is really disgusting!!! Sorry Tanner. I will keep crossing my fingers since I have not had that problem.

Rob Dog said...

ha ha ha!! that made me laugh out loud!! please bless that does not start happening to me!! Here is to hoping there is no poop in the shower!! :)