Didn't anybody ever tell Paul that your suppose to leave a little label on each one so that you know what your gettin'? He can build a house, but he can't label a garden. Do I need to come out their and teach you guys how? Just kiddin' He's doing so much better than we are in the gardening department. I planted some strawberries, cilantro and bell peppers...i'll be lucky to get any of it to actually grow:) Miss you guys!
I've been looking for somewhere to post my recipes online for easy access and a new blog was the best idea I could come up with. So if you're interested, feel free to browse.
4 comments:
You're on your own for those! Don't you follow our blog? Yucky veggies grow well!
Congrats on the greenery!!! That's awesome! We're going to have to try it sometime!
I love planting seeds and then seeing the greenery pop up out of the dirt! Congrats on the garden, I wish I could grow one.
Didn't anybody ever tell Paul that your suppose to leave a little label on each one so that you know what your gettin'? He can build a house, but he can't label a garden. Do I need to come out their and teach you guys how? Just kiddin' He's doing so much better than we are in the gardening department. I planted some strawberries, cilantro and bell peppers...i'll be lucky to get any of it to actually grow:) Miss you guys!
BY THEIR FRUITS YE SHALL KNOW THEM...PAUL
Post a Comment