So we do a lot of practice smiling. This usually gets her laughing and gets her mind off of the task at hand.
Not the most appealing background, but I thought this was such a cute picture.

See Lana by the white arrow? We took a lot of pictures, but they are all mostly the same so I won't bore you with them. We did however video tape all the songs she was in so I'll post that as soon as Paul shows me how to get them off the camera (it doesn't have a memory card so we have to do it the old school way).
It was so incredibly cute to see her up there dancing and singing. I finally understood what songs she was singing to me when she'd come home from school. She did miss one of the songs though. As they were coming back on stage she tripped and fell onto the stairs and her teacher Ms. Lynn had to take her back stage to help her calm down. Poor girl has a huge bump on her shin, but she was a trooper the rest of the program.
Tanner however was not a trooper. He cried and whined the entire time. Occasionally I think how nice a mute button would be for children.
2 comments:
Lana is such a "cutie". I'm sure she will be anxious to start school in the Fall.
Ahhh, a mute button....a parent can always dream!
Cute little Lana!!! Way to go!
Post a Comment