14 years ago
Monday, May 4, 2009
Happy Anniversary
There's nothing like celebrating 7 years of marriage with 3 hours of church on a fast Sunday! Woo woo! (Please note the sarcasm.) Regardless, we were able to enjoy 3 childless hours together on Saturday to go eat lunch at The Crescent City Grill (Yum!) and watch X-Men Origins: Wolverine (it was better than the reviews said it was going to be, remind me to stop reading those before I see the movie). It was nice to be able to sit through a movie and not have to pause it to change a diaper or to get someone a sippy cup of juice. Sunday wasn't too shabby either. Paul grilled his favorite type of steaks and I made my first chocolate sheet cake and frosting from scratch (which turned out pretty good except I found out that I need a new cookie sheet because mine is apparently lopsided. oops.). It was also quiet enough to take a nap. Now that's my kind of day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe it has been 7 years! Congrats!
Post a Comment