Anyway, we hit the local zoo. Which I shall call cute and quaint (read: small) and worth the $2 (total) admission fee. It takes 40 minutes to walk the entire zoo, that's with Tanner walking and not in a stroller. Which is actually perfect because that's about the length of the kids attention span. They do have a nice park so it's nice to go see the few select animals and then go play.
Lana showing off her writing skills.
Tanner showing off the mastered art of getting sand in his hair.
It was so cute watching Lana push Tanner on the swing. I remember the time not so long ago when she only wanted to swing and didn't care much what Tanner did. She is filling her big sister role nicely. Well, at least in this picture.
She got Tanner laughing so hard he got the hiccups.

The first time I ever put Tanner in a swing he cried until I pulled him out.
Now he cries because he wants to go higher.
I wish we could have more days like these.
1 comment:
I want to play, too!
Post a Comment