Finally! We closed on our construction loan today. We've been waiting for 10 days. 10 long days. 10 long days of nothing but intense heat, endless sweat, no blogging material and a little bit of stress. It's the beginning of the end result we've been waiting for since we moved to the 'burg.
Our grader Wayne will be out at the lot tonight clearing the debris. And since we have a ward activity going on tonight Paul and I will probably be out at the lot at 6am tomorrow staking off the house so the pad can be built tomorrow. I'm not always keen on sacrificing my Saturday sleep-in time for things but this is so worth it.
Oh, and "Happy Hour" at Sonic is my new best friend. Nothin' like a large slushie or vanilla Coke to cool us all off in this horrible heat. Seriously, I think I block this miserable time of the year because every year I think to myself "I don't rember the heat being this bad." But it most likely was. And swimming is not really that helpful when the water temperature is 90 degrees and the heat index is 104. Oh well.
Pictures to come soon.
14 years ago
3 comments:
Very exciting!! I'm glad you finally closed on the construction loan. Good luck with all of the building process.
Yeah, sounds hot there. That's sucks. :)
I'm a Happy Hour at Sonic addict. Mmm, cherry vanilla coke (or dr pepper), cranberry coke, cranilla craze (cran-vanilla sprite), grape limeade...my list of faves goes on and on and on...:)
Congrats on the loan and moving forward with your new house!!
Woo Woo! (Fresh vanilla cokes are the BOMB!!!) half price just make them better!
Post a Comment