A lot of time, energy and hardwork went into this house. We loved this house and we will miss it. However, after 8 months of not actually living in the house we are ready to move on.
Coming up...The Taj-mah-Paul 2.0. Not bigger, but better!
(Future site of the Taj-mah-Paul 2.0)
5 comments:
Could you do like Extreme Makeover and build it in a week? Surely Paul has a lot of connections! :-)
Yippeeee! Been waiting all day to hear! So exciting!!!! Where is your new lot?
Oh, so many emotions!
Yay!! I'm so excited for you! New Adventure!! Sad, that it's really official (because you're gone); thrilled, that you sold it (three cheers for that!); and totally bummed that we can't walk through 2.0 every week! :)
Such great news, and such a relief. I missed seeing 1.0, so I'm glad 2.0 will be just a ways down the road!
Yay for selling your home!! And good luck on building your new one. I'll be looking forward to pictures. :)
Post a Comment