It rained all day yesterday which resulted in about 5 rafters being put up before it started to pour. Then it rained this afternoon which means the framing is going slower than usual.
I'm happy that we're finally getting rain because it has been uber hot the last month and I was tired of being sweaty all the time. Seriously gross. On the other hand I'm a little annoyed with the rain because it's kind of hampering our building process and making the site all muddy. Oh, well.
I just noticed that I have a smudge on the lens of my camera. Hmm, I wonder who could have left that nice slobbery type smear?
3 comments:
Paul did have the camera last...
I can't believe how fast your house is going up even with the rain! :) So exciting!
I love the smudge on the picture. . .it helps to add a "personal touch". Glad to see the house going up so fast.
Post a Comment