Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sheetrock makes me giddy!

Who knew? I certainly didn't. Especially when I drove up to the house at 10:30 this morning and no one was there working. Then it rained most of the afternoon. Imagine my surprise (and giddiness) when we pulled up at 5:30 this afternoon to measure for the interior doors and they had most of the sheetrock hung.

I am so relieved to not be looking at those skelton-like framed walls anymore. I'm not gonna lie. It was getting a little old.



Back porch.


"The long hallway". Sorry for the dark picture. I'm slowly picking up better photography skills, but sometimes I get so caught up in taking pictures I forget to adjust my settings for different lighting.


Our sheetrockers would've had it all hung today if they hadn't run out of material. They are fantastic. Much better than our last ones.

Seeing the sheetrock hung today renewed my sense of excitement for the completion of this house. I can't wait to finally be living in it and out of this apartment!

1 comment:

Grandpa Jerry said...

I would be getting my bags packed!