Prepping the sparklers
We had a preview of fireworks the night before where we did the smaller fireworks.
Lana was a little apprehensive about the sparklers and held them very still and as far away from herself as possible. I tried to show her how she could draw shapes and even her name, but it was a no go.
Tanner enjoying the sparklers.
Had to keep a close eye on this boy, not for fear of him burning himself, but of him burning others on the bum. He gets distracted very easily!
I love Tanner's expression in this photo. Wish I had been capturing him from another angle!
Paul did another fabulous fireworks show, however I forgot the camera and didn't get any pictures. But if you saw my photo of all the fireworks on Facebook, you'll know it was a good show!! A big thank you to Shirley and Jared for putting up with us for the entire weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment