Well, enter Paul and his new hobby...flying model airplanes. He wanted to take his new toy to the park to try it out so we went with to see how it went (AKA see how many crashes it takes before it needs to be repaired) and I thought this would be a great time to try out the new lens because it's a zoom lens. There are no pictures of Paul and his plane because they didn't turn out good but I caught some really cute shots of the kids on the playground.
It's hard for me to post these on the blog because they are so small and don't look as good as they do when the picture is bigger but I haven't had the time to figure out how to make my pictures ginormous on the blog yet. You can however, click on the picture to make them bigger.
PS. I take no responsibility for Lana's outfit. It's a fight I'm not willing to pick. It does however make for a good laugh. I like to call this one the "trendy polygamous".


I love you Lana.
I call this one the "just rolled out of bed" head.



2 comments:
CUTE PICS! I want a digital SLR camera so bad. It's one of the first things n my list a soon as Blaine finishes Residency. Your pictures always look so nice. I guess it helps when you have such cute models also!! :)
Cute pics!
Post a Comment