Sunday, October 9, 2011

Disney World - Sunday



Sunday morning at Epcot, waiting to start the day.





After this we went on the Spaceship Earth ride. That was really cool and finally a ride that the kids weren't screaming "get me off" at.



Here we are at breakfast with the princesses. Lana was having a meltdown outside (in the pouring rain) because she decided she did not want to take any pictures. Hence the red eyes and nose in this picture. Once she got a look at Belle, she decided since she was a real person and wasn't wearing a mask that it was okay to take pictures (whew!)



Aurora



Cinderella



Ariel



Snow White



The fam


Grandma and Grandpa

After this, we left and went to attend church. It FINALLY stopped raining and we came back to Epcot to enjoy what we missed earlier.



Daisy. Yes, that's me pointing my finger trying to get Lana into the picture.



Stitch



Tanner's cheesy grin in front of a gigantic fire truck



This was the worst line we waited in the whole trip. It was for Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, and Daisy. I think it took us a good 90 minutes to get through.



Finally, Mickey!



Pluto



Minnie - Lana's favorite of the trip



Donald






Goofy - Tanner's favorite of the trip



In the afternoon at Epcot we enjoyed the Finding Nemo ride, Image Works, Innoventions, Journey into Imagination with Figment, the kids and Grandma watched the fireworks show while Grandpa, Paul and I went and rode "Test Track". That was by far my favorite ride. I was so nervous because I'm NOT a roller coaster person, but the description didn't call it a coaster so I figured I'd be okay and not lose my lunch. And I didn't and it was a lot of fun. Lana wanted to go on it (weird since she'd been a chicken for pretty much everything up til then) but I'm so glad we didn't take her because there was a part where you thought you were going to run straight into a Semi Truck and then at the last minute it opens and you drive right through it. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have gotten in the car to drive home after that.

No comments: