
This year Lana was Cinderella and Tanner was Mater. He really wanted to be Mater the firetruck, so I told him to wear his fireman hat with his Mater costume, but he didn't want to give up the Mater hat. He was fine with it though and that's what matters most.

He was also having issues standing/sitting/just in general being still for pictures.

Lana was fantastic. Except for the squinty eyes. But I finally got some good pictures of her.

Did I mention she lost another tooth? This makes 4 in total and she has another one loose already.

Squinty, cheesy Tanner.

Crooked smile, squinty Tanner.

Fidgety, squinty, cheesy Tanner.

Blurry, dancing Tanner.

Finally! A good picture!

I am not going to lie, I am so glad that Halloween is over. What happened to when Halloween was JUST trick-or-treating in your neighborhood? We have Fall Festivals galore, Halloween activities coming out our ears, the Primary Program, church stuff and more things that I can name right now! It's been a crazy last couple of weeks and I'm excited to move on to Thanksgiving and a house bursting at the seams with people and then I can FINALLY put up my Christmas tree!
3 comments:
I love all the Tanners pics. I know just how you feel, I have one of my own that wont smile normal for anything!
I love the pic's. Those kids are so cute. I don't know about the Christmas stuff just yet though. :-)
I loved the costumes. Cute kids even if Tanner couldn't sit still. lol And I totally agree with you on the whole Halloween coming out of your ears thing. It's crazy. I chose to only pass out candy at the trunk or treat this year. I hate that I have to pass out candy at the trunk or treat and than again on Halloween when the same kids come trick or treating at my house!!
Post a Comment