Sunday, October 21, 2007

Paul's B Day

So this week I turned 30. It wasn't too eventfull, We had hot dogs and cupcakes. I asked for dinosaur sprinkles, but just like always, we couldn't locate any. It is funny how as each year passes, the importance of my birthday diminshes, but the importance of my loved ones birthdays grows. I wouldn't have it any other way.
This next week I will go in and get my first physical in almost 10 years, that will be interesting. We did decide to go to the beach this weekend, and I'm sure there will be another post about that visit.
It seems like work consumes most of my time. All the free time I get, I love to spend with the family. Sometimes I wonder if moving my family to the South was a wise idea, but then I look at the housing economy of the country and I am glad that I live in a growing market. This year we will probably triple last years sales, and next year is looking even better.
Well that is my two cents.

1 comment:

Noni said...

Psshhh. keep telling yourself it was a good idea, maybe one day it will convince you leaving good ol' Utah was a good idea! (ok, so I am just a little envious, just a little)