So as I posted earlier below, Lana is good at carrying on conversations. However, sometimes her enunciation isn't all that it should be. A classic example would be her requesting to watch a movie. She might ask for "The Dancing Movie" (High School Musical 2) or "The Penguin Movie" (Surf's Up). She enunciates everything fine except for the word movie. The M and the V are being pronounced like B's. I can't help but laugh every time she does it, of course that doesn't help as then she thinks it's funny and keeps doing it. Anyway, we've been working on fixing that and now it's only coming out as "Moobee".
Oh and her new favorite word has become "gosh". Now, I have NO idea where she picked that up because I do not say gosh. Actually I say other things I don't want her to say (okay all you extremists, I know you're thinking swear words, but they're not). However innocent the word "gosh" is, it makes me more aware of the words that come out of my mouth, Paul's mouth and off of the TV because Lana will eventually pick them up and say them in the most inconvenient of places (ie. church and other embarrassing situations). Ugh...
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment