Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tanner's 2 month Dr. appt.

So we took Tanner to the Dr. today for his 2 month appointment. Thankfully we were not kept waiting for an hour like last time, although there were a ton of sick kids in there with the flu and strep (ugh, good thing I brought hand sanitizer). He is weighing in at a whopping 14lbs. (90th percentile) and measuring 24"in. long (95th percentile). 6 more pounds and we're going to have to buy him a new car seat. Seriously crazy how big this kid is getting. He's not really very chubby or atleast that's how it seems to me, he's just all around big. He did get his 2 month shots today and he did cry but only for about 45 seconds and then he passed out in his car seat. He woke up briefly when we got home to eat and passed out again before he could finish. Poor guy, those shots just break my heart. Lana did so well at the Dr.'s. I tried to prepare her before hand and emphasize that we are going for Tanner and not her so she doesn't need to worry about anything. I gave her a sucker while the Dr. was examining Tanner and when he got his shots. She quietly sat in her chair the whole time. I was so proud of her!

No comments: