Sunday, January 13, 2008

Prayers

Okay, so if you've been around Lana or have been reading our blogs for a long time, you'll know that Lana cannot/will not be forced into doing anything that puts her in the spot light (ie. talking to people she doesn't know, sitting on Santa's lap, talking on the phone etc.). Well, praying happens to be one of those things. It has taken us a long time before she would repeat the words of a prayer. It's not that she couldn't do it, she just wouldn't. Every time we'd start, she'd clam up and start to whine or pretend to cry. Well, Paul finally got her to start repeating at least the last words of every line. The funny part is she says the words as though she is fake-crying or in physical pain and she scrunches up her face. 99% of the time I can keep a straight face through any kind of prayer but I just couldn't help chuckling the first time I heard her do it.

No comments: