At the last Flipper Bowl I got beat by an 8 year old. I still got eliminated first round, but I did atleast score some points.
If you look closely at this picture you will see that with my camera taking skills I was able to catch the actual "ball" mid-flip. It has absolutely nothing to do with the fact I was randomly snapping pictures.
Fun fact: Paul's goal kicks were brutally acurate as they smacked his apponents faces each time. He also made it to the 4th round but then got beat by a 16 year old girl.
This is actually a picture from the last tournament, but I just wanted to show a little bit of the work that goes into this activity. This is the stadium seating area where the final game is played.
This one is from last tournament as well, just giving a bigger view of what this really looks like. If there's anything in Mississippi worth coming for (you know, besides us), I would have to say it's the Flipper Bowl.
1 comment:
WOW, I am laughing out loud! That is so hilarious that they are SO into it all! Go flipper bowl!
Post a Comment