We went to a Murder Mystery Dinner Theater last night and this is what we found when we returned home. Apparently my children enjoy sleeping in odd positions. It looks like he is in mid movement but he is actually holding still and is fast asleep. I'm going to point the finger and say they take after their dad on this one. I am one for sleeping on my side or back. The other 3 tend to have feet or bums in the air.
When Lana was in the crib she would scrunch herself into a corner as small as she could go and when she woke up she'd have crib slat indents on the top of her head. When we were staying at Grandpa Jerry's, Paul and Lana were sleeping on the futon. In the middle of the night he heard Lana cry and rolled over to see if she was okay except he couldn't find her. He called out for her and when she tried to get up she knocked her head on the futon frame. Somehow she'd managed to roll off the futon and then under it and get stuck.
I've heard some fun stories from Paul's old roommate about Paul's sleeping habits back in the day. My favorite one being he actually fell off of the top bunk, had his legs still tangled in the blankets and was still fast asleep when he was found. I have quite a few memories of back when I was younger of waking up in the middle of the night wondering why I was on the floor and how I got there. Ah, good times.
1 comment:
Nice! Steve often sleeps with both knees in the air, but I've never seen one leg mid-air! Talent!
Post a Comment