Friday, May 16, 2008

Tagged Again...

How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.





3 Joys...Paul, Lana and Tanner


3 Fears...Big, ugly, nasty spiders, having open blinds in our house at night (why? I don't know, it didn't specify rational fears), losing my kids


3 goals...To learn a new hobby, to decorate my house like the people on Design on a Dime (you know, looks great but it's under $1000), try to be patient as Lana tries to potty train.



3 current obsessions/collections...cooking/baking, reading Terry Pratchett books, blog stalking



3 random surprising facts about me...I used to really stink at cooking/baking, but now I'm actually pretty good at it. I hate (and with a surprising amount of loathing mixed in) any and everything to do with the movie Planet of the Apes and its sequels/prequels. I am slightly obsessive compulsive when it comes to my morning routine. I have to do it in the same order everyday or I feel slightly "off" until I finish doing everything.

2 comments:

Julie Sacks said...

Very fun to read!! I am the same way, I love cooking, although you probably already knew that. I was wondering, how you you make your template on your blog so cute. I am looking for something new!

The Judsons said...

It's called Leelou blogs. There's a link to her page on the bottom of my sidebar. So cute!