Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Bug Guy


So our "bug guy" came yesterday for the first time. Let me first just say how relieved I am because it is bug season in Mississippi and it's disgusting. Anyway, our new bug guy was pretty funny. He was telling me stories about one of his co-workers who kept calling him because he'd been at this old lady's house pounding on her door for an hour because her screen door was open but locked while the door behind it was wide open. He was about to call the police thinking she might be dead. I don't think I'd want to be the one to find the old lady whatever her condition may be, but atleast the orkin guys are looking out for the old folks. Then he told me about why he wears a hat all the time now. Apparently after one particularly nasty job, he'd gone home and his mom sees something crawling in his hair. She gets in for a closer look and it's a black widow! (pause here for the hee-bee-gee-bee dance) He then tells me that he may be the bug guy, but he doesn't do bugs. (yeah, it confused me when he said it too)

1 comment:

Grandpa Jerry said...

And I was eating my dinner while I was reading your bug story! I don't think I want dessert!

Nice Independence Day Wallpaper on your blog! I think you need to get with Mark and get him in the know and update Uncle Lee's blog!