Thursday, June 12, 2008

Two bottom teeth...


...equals one unhappy baby! He was so cranky this morning and Paul said he's probably getting another tooth. Sure enough, an hour later I saw that 2nd bottom tooth poking out the gums. You can see the left (your right) tooth really well and if you zoom in really close you can see the right (your left) tooth just peeking out. Baby orajel is my best friend today! (Don't you just love his expression in this picture?)

2 comments:

Grandpa Jerry said...

What a little Trooper! I would be grumpy too if my mouth hurt like that!

Julie Sacks said...

So I totally saw your mom in the temple on Wednesday night. I went and said hello. I don't think she remembered me but I was excited to see her none the less! We got back from Utah last night at 3am, what a trooper my little Cohen was!