
This is Tanner pre-haircut, the front is so long that when wet it actually reach his eyes! At this point in Lana's life, she was still bald. Isn't he just so cute??!
Lana and I got our hair cut today as well, but Paul insisted on taking Tanner to a male barber, refusing to let his son get his haircut in some sissy girly salon. Many of you know that Lana actually took a pair of scissors to her hair a few weeks ago. Luckily she didn't do major damage, she just created some bangs. I took her to a professional to have her even it out and clean it up. Nothing really major, it just looks a little better than before. I'll try to remember to take pictures tomorrow when we look better. Currently we are all in a post-swimming state and are looking rather scraggly.
No comments:
Post a Comment