Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tagged by Jenn

1. What time do my kids wake up? Lana, anytime between 7am and 9am. Tanner, wakes up at 5:30am but only for his paci and then falls back asleep until 7 or 7:30

2. Bedtime? Lana, wayyyy too late for my taste, but Paul works late. between 9-10. Tanner 8pm.

3.How long have I been a mom? 3 years on July 2

5.What is my favorite kids show? Handy Manny, the tools on there are actually pretty hilarious.

6. Least favorite kids show? Barney, Teletubbies, Thomas the Train, Spongebob Square Pants (there are actually quite a few more that are tied for first too, but I'll stop there)

7. Favorite chore? I really hate chores, no matter what it is.

8. Favorite meal to cook? Anything quick easy and yummy

9. What meal is cooked most often? Lasagna

10. Kids favorite meal? Lana, chicken (all meat is chicken to her). Tanner, Baby Oatmeal Cereal (I swear he'd eat the whole box if I let him)

11. What is my favorite thing my husband does with the kids? Things he does to make them smile. Play the guitar (he's not that musically inclined which probably why the kiddies love it), read them stories in a funny voice (he has an amazing "professional voice"). Let's Lana play with things I normally wouldn't let her play with (ie. moon sand in the family room - of course he is the one cleaning it up).

12. 5 things that make me smile about being a mom: Kiddie laughs, smiles, hugs, kisses, watching them learn something new.

13. Where do you want to take your kids someday? Disney World

14. When was the last time Paul and I went out? Last month to a murder mystery dinner theater.

15. 1 thing I said I would never do as a mom? I would never make them eat their green beans and force them to stuff them under the kitchen chair cushions.

16. Favorite past time with my kids? Reading books and swimming

17. Favorite quality MY mom has? Her immense love for her mo'opuna's (grand kids).

18. Advise for new moms? Sleep when you can, let other people help, sit back-relax-and enjoy your baby(ies).

19. Scary or heartbreaking moment you have had? It hasn't occurred yet, but Tanner will have to have outpatient surgery in August and that is pretty terrifying for me.

20. When was the last time your kids said I love you? Lana, last night when she gave me good night kisses. Tanner, I'm sure he thinks that every time I feed him (the little porker).

I tag Julie because she's usually tagging me first!

2 comments:

Julie Sacks said...

give me a day or two and I promise to carry out the tag!

PrettyPenny said...

I can't believe you don't like SpongeBob....That IS my very favorite KIDS show. (Notice the emphasis on KIDS)

The girls could watch it 14 hours a day (if I let them) well, maybe not 14, it would run in the background for 14 hours while they would play polly pockets, sneak food into the play room, color, sneak more food into the play room, ride bikes, jump on the trampoline, sneak even more food into the play room all the while SpongeBob would be saying "crabbie pattie anyone, anyone?"

Well, I always knew you guys lacked tasted in refined comedy...but this seals the deal. Now I know I can't trust your sense of humor any longer...unless you tell me that you LOVED - Get Smart ...well, then I might be able to forgive you not liking SpongeBob!

By the way happy 3 years of kids. Life is forever changed (for the good, of course..wink, wink!) The kids are beautiful! oh, for paul's sake I will say Lana is beautiful and Tanner is hansome!

We miss you guys tons!