14 years ago
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Another seriously cute Tanner pic
Sorry I've been slacking with new posts. Most of my day I spend in "survival" mode, just trying to make it through another day without losing my mind. Today was a great day though. Lana got to spend 4 hours playing with friends, I got some adult conversation time, Tanner was a good boy and Lana even went potty by herself without me having to ask, prompt or force (yay!!). Anyway, here is another cute picture of Tanner. Lana was excited when she found Tanner's hat in his drawer and put it on his head. She'd been putting her pink flowery hat on him all day, I think this one looks much better. Check out those chompers! I'm anxiously awaiting more, but don't feel any coming anytime soon. Also check out those rolls on his knees! If only being chubby were always so cute!! Well, off to save Tanner once again from his sister. I can hear her trying to kiss him to death in the other room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is a seriously cute picture! Hey, I totally understand the "just trying to make it through another day without losing my mind" thing. I am so ready for school to start and only have one kid at home for a couple hours each day.
Oh my gosh, this is seriously ADORABLE!! he is growing up so fast!
I think his cheeks are about to attack his face, if only Cohen could have half the chunk Tanner has. What a cutie!
Post a Comment