This is one of those not-funny-at-the-time-but-will-be-funny-later stories:
So last night I was at Enrichment, eating some yummy food and making some way cute christmas blocks when I get a text message from Paul that says, "Your kids are covered in Vics baby rub." Hmmm, that's funny I think to myself because the neither one of the kids seemed sick when I saw them less than 2 hours ago. So I reply via text, "why?" Apparently the kids had gone off to play in their rooms when Paul noticed after a while that they had become really quiet. I know from personal experience that when my kids go quiet that's when I start worrying. So Paul goes and checks on them and finds them in the bathroom. Lana has the jar of Baby Vics in her hands and is in the process of smearing it all over her face. It is not until after Paul has cleaned Lana off that he notices that Tanner's face is also smeared with the goo. Luckily none of it got in their eyes as neither one was screaming their heads off and everyone is fine today other than Tanner's face looks a little irritated. Paul commented that Tanner was remarkably calm as he wiped his face off. Needless to say that I have thoroughly searched the kids rooms today and everything and anything that could be applied to one's body (or another's body), wall or carpet has been removed to a higher more remote location.
14 years ago
1 comment:
I can't stop laughing at how hilarious they must've looked even though, like you said, it wasn't hilarious at the time...I've found Bubba covered in pen A LOT recently and he's finally confessed that it's because he wants a "Tic-Tac-Too"..whaaat? yup, you guessed it, he wants a tatoo..UGH!
Post a Comment