14 years ago
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Lack of pictures
You might have noticed that there has been quite the shortage of pictures on here for a while, or you might not have noticed at all until I just pointed it out. Either way, the reason for the shortage has been due to a broken flash on our digital camera. Now, as happy I was with that camera (it served us well for almost 2 years), it really came at quite the convenient time. We'd been talking for a while about purchasing a Canon Rebel, but wasn't quite willing to fork over the $800+. However, Canon came out with the Rebel XS (a slightly more econimical version) and we took advantage of a broken camera and bought the Rebel. It's been lots of fun playing with our new toy. Luckily Lana and Tanner are both very willing participants (snotty noses and all!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think that is the same camera we have been thinking about. It is the Canon EOS Rebel XS D-SLR? How do you like it so far? The pictures look Great on here!!!! Cooper dropped our camera and busted the LCD screen,so we have been using our old 5 megapixel digital, but Christmas is the perfect time to upgrade. Your kids are just too cute by the way!!!!
Yes, that's exactly the camera we bought. We ended up buying it through a seller on Amazon because they offered package deals with a bag, a memory card etc. We've only been playing with it for 2 days, but so far I love it!
oooooooo, luvin the pic with the new camera...I want a Canon too!! maybe my flash will break soon...hehehehe!
OH! I love the pics!....sigh....
someday....maybe...
Post a Comment