14 years ago
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Food storage made fun
I really don't like food storage. It costs money, it takes up an entire closet of much needed storage space and it's a pain in the bum to move (7 times so far). However, I understand it's important and a necessity and I will be grateful for it when we need to rely on it. That being said I haven't added anything to our food storage since Paul and I got married (6 1/2 years ago). Our Relief Society scheduled a trip down to our Bishop's storehouse to can our orders. We had such a good time chatting on the way down, during the canning process and on the way back up. It really made the entire process more than bearable and a lot of fun. Wish I had brought my camera to snap a picture of us in our hair nets and plastic aprons. We were smokin'!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We WERE smokin! (...and I thank my lucky stars EVERY day that no one had a camera :)
Post a Comment