Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What!? No stickers? Seriously?!!


Come on people, how much would it kill you to stock up on some "I voted" stickers? It's not like they ran out (Hello, voting at 9am!). They never had them in the first place. I asked the 3 old ladies manning my sign-in table. "Oh, some one else asked about that and free coffee and doughnuts, but we've never had any of that and I've worked here for 20+ years." Oh well. They did atleast have free leftover Halloween candy at the tables. And I also didn't have to stand in line, except there was an old guy in a motorized wheel chair in front of me flirting with the old ladies. Nice.
Update: I guess when Paul went to vote 2 hours later, someone had gotten their act together because they had coffee and doughnuts. Lame.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I remember voting a few years back and being bummed about there not being any stickers. I want my dang sticker, thank you! Good thing they had them this year.

The Hardy's said...

You can have my sticker, I didn't take one.

Katie said...

What's your address? I can mail you mine!!! :)

Manda Panda said...

Hello? I wanted a sticker too. I think we vote at the same precinct...lots of old geezers, no stickers, no doughnuts. What's up with that?