Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We had a very nice first Halloween here in the 'burg. Wednesday we had our Fall Festival and enjoyed the Trunk or Treating and the appropriately chilly weather. And Friday night we were invited to a Halloween party where they loaded all the kids (and parents) on the trailer with a bunch of straw bales and hauled us around the neighborhood.
Lana decided she wanted to be a princess and or fairy (what else is there for a 3 year old girl??) So I made the executive decision on princess after finding her dress at Target. Next came the princess hair because she refused to wear the crown. (It hurt her head, so I don't blame her.)


This is the back of Lana's hair after trick or treating because I forgot to take a before picture. So it's a little bit more messy than the beginning, but you get the idea.


One very happy princess!
Tanner, the cutest dragon I've ever seen.

Tanner refused to wear his hood, so technically he was a headless dragon. This picture gives a better shot of Lana's hair.
The Burger King, Queen, Princess and Dragon.Paul wins creepiest costume in my book.
Tanner going crazy over these skeleton heads at the fabulous Halloween party.

7 comments:

Stuart and Kimber said...

That first pic of Paul looks like he has a headband on with things coming out!

Looks like you had fun!

The Hardy's said...

The kids look adorable, and I agree with Michelle, that Burger King mask is creepy!

Britt Family said...

The kids are so cute!!! LOVE Lanas hair!!! We hopefully will be coming to hattiesburg soon, we will let you know so the kids can play together!!

Katie said...

What a fun Halloween! I love her hair. Will you fly out to Utah and show me how to do that? PLEASE!!! :)

Jennifer said...

Yeah, I've never been a big fan of the Burger "King". He's creepy and disturbing. The kids are way cute.

Grandpa Jerry said...

Thanks for sharing the Halloween pictures. They are all very cute. And, by the way, I do like the Burger King Costume. . .just don't get hit by a car like the one in the TV commercial. However, you can come and put money in my pocket any time you like.

kanaboke said...

I love it! Everybody looks soo awesome! so my question is, where did Paul find that costume...my hubby wanted to be Burger King soooooo bad this year, but alas we could not find the costume!