
OK so Michelle and I were talking about some ice cream I bought not too long ago from the gas station on the corner. We didn't eat any of it as it was very disgusting. This experience reminded me of an experience from my not too distant youth. The names in the story have been changed to protect their identities. Me and two of my siblings...Skaught and Carin, were out either way late or way early one day and we decided to go to the local convience store, lets call it Savin Alavin. Skaught and I both got delicious big bite hot dogs. Carin, who has lived on an all pizza diet for quite some time, decided that she is going to get the pizza....When she asked for a slice the attendant says "please lady, don't buy the pizza, wouldn't you like a delicious hot dog?" well Carin wasn't having it...She bought this nasty looking day old burnt pizza that was warmed under the red glow of a heat lamp until all the moisture in it was evaporated out. This pizza looked more like an old prune on burnt toast than pizza, but she bought it and ate it. I think she actually enjoyed it. Well needless to say, I didn't learn my lesson, I am still out way too late or too early and the only thing I can find is nasty convenience store food.
2 comments:
Umm, wow, really good disguising on the names there- sooo hard to figure out! Whatever. So really, you need to learn your lesson- that pizza isn't recognizable as pizza (except after your story). Your family needs you alive, not dead because of some sickness caused by nasty convenience store food!
Oooo. . . .yummy!
Post a Comment