Friday, December 5, 2008

Holiday Vent...

I have never encountered such rudeness at a Walmart EVER until last night. I was perusing the toy isles looking for Lana's dollhouse (which I didn't find, ugh). There were 2 Walmart employees in front of me cleaning up the isle and a lady coming towards me gabbing on her cell phone. She asks one of the employees to help her get something down from the top shelf while still talking on her cell phone and never actually stops walking. Well, the employee gets all confused not knowing if she was actually talking to him. The lady makes this snippy remark about no useful employees around. Then she proceeds to RUN HER CART INTO MINE! Excuse me, I say (and not in a rude manner in which I was sorely tempted). And yet she ignores me, doesn't even look at me and continues to push her cart which is scraping up against mine all while still talking on her phone. I really wanted to take one of those game boxes (which is what I was standing next to at the time) and fling it at her head and yell "Tis the Season, lady!". But I didn't and I won't but it's funny to think about and makes me feel better.

3 comments:

Grandpa Jerry said...

Don't feel alone. I was in the Draper Post office yesterday and watched a customer and postal clerk get into a letter throwing and shouting match! I have never heard the lobby of a post office get so quiet! Atleast the incident did't go "Postal".

Katie said...

Way to show restraint Michelle. I don't think I could have done that. I probably would've thrown the gameboy at her. But I'm like that...I'm no longer allowed to push the shopping cart at Costco. (according to my hubby) But that's another story for another day. :)

Stuart and Kimber said...

Some people are just jerkies!

Cute background, BTW!