Such a sweet moment, I'm glad I caught it. Lana was never such a reader as Tanner is. Lana was more interested in eating the books when she was Tanner's age rather than read them. She just needed to grow into her love for reading.
14 years ago
6 comments:
That is SO CUTE! I have the opposite problem, Cooper loves books and is starting to read simple ones, but Carter always trys to get the book from Cooper and tear it up.
What a sweet picture! Emma was more like Tanner with books. Before she was 1, she would sit down and just look through all the pages. Ava, on the other hand, just likes to eat them...no looking, just chewing. Yummy!
I love Tanner's face in this picture, he seems so interested in the book.
So what is going on with yall and a house? Are you building again or just looking for a new home, just wondering!
This is precious!!
It is so good to here from you...how do you guys like Hattiesburg?? Well, after you guys left I was released from YW and I am now in RS, thanks alot--just kidding, I really like it!! Working with Christy is so much fun--she is GREAT!! I am going to miss her so much when they move!! Just wanted to say hi...Love your blog...its so cute!! Tanner and Lana are as cute as ever.
We got it at a place called Shea's Furniture. They have a web site too if you are interested, sheasfurniture.com I am really worried about how Cohen will do, any suggestions?
Your kids say the cutest things. I love Lana wondring about Santa coming again the next day. Great idea with the movie cases. I'll have to check out that site.
Post a Comment