I hate laundry.
I loathe laundry.
And I'm pretty sure laundry reciprocates those same feelings due to it's multiplying nature.
I loathe laundry.
And I'm pretty sure laundry reciprocates those same feelings due to it's multiplying nature.
However, there is one perk that happens while I do laundry and that is... the kids leave me alone. That's huge. My kids... who sit on the other end of a closed bathroom door (occasionally screaming) until it is reopened... who must be kicked out of the kitchen while I make dinner because I inevitably step on one or both of them... who if one of them is sitting on my lap then the other one must sit on my lap as well. Apparently laundry is boring enough to entice them to find something else to do. Here is what they did today:
Playing let's be dirty laundry. And yes, that is the distance between our bed and our dresser. It's a one way/one person only walkway. It has been known to have a few collisions.
After they were finished pretending to be dirty laundry, Lana ran up and down the hallway with her laundry basket on her head while Tanner ran after her. Both of them screaming "Ahhhhhhhhh!" at the top of their lungs.

Lana is no stranger to running around with a laundry basket on her head. This is Lana at 14 months.
4 comments:
I totally know what you mean. Laundry is the absolute worst chore to ever do! I totally say this with loathing and vengeance... i HATE laundry...and ironing is just a reciprocation of laundry so I hate that just as much.
So cute!! I love it!! I cna't belive how big the kiddos are getting! I bet it's nice they can play together!!
That is so funny that they like to play 'dirty laundry'. I'm going have to try the Szechuan Noodles recipe--it looks yummy!
Amen! My kids leave me alone too, now that you bring it up. However, I've never noticed that before.
I do know that I can have an uninterrupted conversation with an adult on the phone while sorting laundry. Now I know why.
Cute pics!
Post a Comment