Tanner prepped himself for the icing mess with spaghetti mess during dinner.
Lana helped choose our activity and a good choice she made. This kit was a step above the usual nasty tasting stuff. This one came with powdered sugar and you just mix up the icing. It even came with bags and piping tips.
Prepping supplies.
Mmmm, icing.
Yum-O!
Chomp!
Tanner thought it was so good he took a couple of big bites out of his house. He didn't even want any of his Strawberry Malt that Paul made for dessert.
When all was said and done he was pretty much covered from head to toe in frosting.
Our little village. From left to right: Lana's, Karen's, mine, then Karl's. Tanner's was completely demolished and Paul made the strawberry malts while we decorated.
2 comments:
Glad you all had a good time for the holidays. I did as well. Now if we can just get through Christmas!
I love the mini-houses! I think the girls would like making their own. Good job choosing them Lana.
And way to go Michelle for hosting everyone for Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment